Neshannock Township is committed to meeting the sanitary sewer needs of present and future customers and understands the importance of providing service wherever possible within the community.
The Sewer Department staff is responsible for maintaining the local pump stations and the Township-owned sewer lines and equipment. Information regarding water usage is provided by the Pennsylvania American Water Company, and the Township works with a third-party agency to complete its monthly sewer billing.
Sewer Service Quick Info:
- Sewer Department bills are generated and mailed by the 15th day of each month and due the last day of each month.
- For connection or disconnection, please call (724) 658-5631
- The Township offers automatic payment (ACH) of your sewer bill. This will be a direct deduction from your checking account. The deduction is withdrawn on the last day of each month. You will still receive your current billing statement each month. Our automatic payment option eliminates you having to mail your payment every month, mail processing time and lost checks.
- Monthly bills can also be paid online or by phone at 1-833-286-1235
- Please contact the Sewer Department office for Sewer Tap and Lateral Applications
- Water Meter Rentals
- Rental Season – April 1st – September 30th
- Complete the Water Meter Rental Agreement
- Rental Fee – $37, make checks payable to Neshannock Township Sewer Department
|Nadine Dorr||Secretary / Treasurer||(724) 658-5631 x204|
|Brian Mateja||Sanitation Manager||(724) 658-5631 x205|
|Perry Cugini||Sanitation Laborer||(724) 658-5631|